The latest trend for both smokers and play play smokers are the E-cigarettes. Well before you go out and buy one, you may want to read more about what happened in Atlanta to a woman as a result of her E-cigarette.
”It was like
kaboom!, and I see this flame shooting across my living room,” Wilkowski said.
Wilkowski is the woman who told channel 2 news that the E-cigarette she used to improve her health, backfired on her instead, nearly destroying her home.
Here is a picture of the destructive E-cigarette below:
A scorch mark on the couch, a hole burned in the rug and the charred remains of the cleaning rag speak of the flames and heat.
Wilkowski used the rag protect her hand as she grabbed for the E-cigarette, which had been plugged
in to her computer’s USB port to charge.
Not sure if there was some type of human error involved in this case, but there have been reports of fires in three other States as a result of the E-cigarette.
FYI, the brand she used is called E-Hit.